Summer Reading Online Event: Ocean Life
Marine Science Eco Experience and the Library tank!
Tune in this week to learn more about our wonderful ocean. Ms. Trisha and her scientist friends at the MSEE work closely in teaching our local community and tourist the importance of our sea creatures. Join us as we learn more about the beautiful creatures that are native to the Florida Keys, including conchs, sea stars, sea urchins, and hermit crabs.
You can watch all our our virtual events on Facebook!
Here’s what you can do during our Summer Reading Program:
- Visit the library and check out a book or download an eBook from our digital library
- Pick up a Goodie Bag each week from the library! Each Goodie bag will have that week’s Reading log and activity sheet and crafts for you to make at home!
- Read at least 15- 20 minutes every day and track how many minutes you read on your reading log and mark activities completed on the Bingo sheet.
- Join in on our virtual programs and in-person events.
- Turn in your reading log and Bingo sheet each week to win prizes!