Summer Reading Online Event: Steve Weeks Music!
Celebrating Friendship and Music with Steve Weeks! Online event for ages 0-5
For families that LOVE music! Monroe County Library System celebrates Summer with a six week program designed to encourage reading, promote literacy, expand knowledge and showcase Libraries as a fun and safe Community spaces. Our opening program is a virtual celebration with Steve Weeks, a songwriter dedicated to entertaining families. https://www.facebook.com/keylargolibrary/
Here’s what you can do during our Summer Reading Program:
- Visit the library and check out a book or download an eBook from our digital library
- Pick up a Goodie Bag each week from the library! Each Goodie bag will have that week’s Reading log and activity sheet and crafts for you to make at home!
- Read at least 15- 20 minutes every day and track how many minutes you read on your reading log and mark activities completed on the Bingo sheet.
- Join in on our virtual programs and in-person events.
- Turn in your reading log and Bingo sheet each week to win prizes!