Virtual Computer Tutor
3251 Overseas Hwy
Having a little trouble using your device or computer? While not experts, our library staff can assist you in many ways:
- Computer basics, on Windows 10 and Mac (Apple) computers
- Using applications such as Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Using Cloud based services such as Google Drive and the applications available there.
- Using our library’s various Online Resources, from Ancestry to learning a new language to Research
- Finding and evaluating online information sources, scholarly articles and more.
We are not offering in person assistance at this time however we can do all of this through Zoom. Just make an appointment. Email Arlene at email@example.com to schedule. Also, check out our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MarathonLibrary/events/