At your service with our 24/7 Library.
While libraries are operating, we only offer curbside service for readers. We’re also here for you with these resources:
- Get your Virtual library card
- Call, text, chat, and email with library staff Monday–Saturday 9-5.
- Download eBooks, eAudios (OverDrive)
- Stream videos (Kanopy)
- Learn a language (Mango)
- Enhance job-skills, personal growth, and hobbies with these classes: (Lynda.com and Learning Express)
- Read newspapers & magazines (New York Times and Florida Electronic Library)
- Peruse historic photos (Flickr) and documents (MileMarkers)
- Access K-12 homework help
Visit our Resources pages for more home-bound opportunities. Stay healthy!